Monday, July 13, 2009

get from round me.

yes bitches was on a little hiatus from blogspot so hmm where should i start off? well its been a hot minute since ive updated so i came back with a semi hot layout . kept it plain and cute. anyways so recently ive been job huntin and also still tryna get to my goal weight which is 175-180lbs . waist size 32/34. i keep reading about diet plans via inet but like all look like so much work and people always say you cant starve yourself to lose weight...then how are anerexic people so skinny? hmph. makes sence...

last friday i went to this poppin club with my homegirl candra and her 2 friends and i got throwed...well actually beyond throwed i got shit faced. had 7 cups of vodka and juice and i threw up ina corner of the club thank god nobody saw me cept a bouncer who had his other bouncers kick me out lmao . and apparently i was cussin and tryna push them off me but trust when i tell you..i dont even remember that night. AT ALL! cept getting home and stumbling to get to the bathroom to shower and puke more. ugh never again will i drink that much on an empty stomach. my friends have pics as blackmail but i swear if they get posted there will be some deaths.

what happened to that boy jovanny? lmao wow what a waste of time. i guess either he got scared or just i dont know because after we went on our date he stopped calling and texting and i would text him and nothing so whatever fuck it . it wasnt me cuz he came onto me and asked me to sleep over and he was the one dancing on me and flirting with me and kissing me..fuck outta here weird ass. so yeah im not talking to ANYBODY right now which is a first cuz usually im talking to someone. im just gunna focus on me right now. try to work hard and have fun. feel me? but other then that nothin much..same old shit different day. my sleep schedule is wack so needa work on that .. but yeah thats all for now . comments would be good..ima chill a little before i hit the gym for 3 hours. - peace.

1 comment:

J-Jones said...

wow... you really went all out @ the club, bb. i'm not a drinker, so i've never been through any of that... but i feel fa you, lol. all that throwing up after the comments about anorexics made me think that you were throwing it up on purpose fa a second. you're not suffering from bulimia are you? =/ i hope not.