Monday, May 25, 2009

hello blogspot.

surpriseeeeeeeee - im backkkkkkkk! lol how's it going blogspot? it's been a minute! well where oh where do i start...well umm my last day of highschool was MAY 1ST! lol ugh so happy to be done but to me i feel like im on a longggggg vacation..but now my ass has to realize im part of the REAL world now. eeeeek. but yeah tomorrow i'm going bowling w/my senior class and then wednesday we got our senior breakfest and practice for graduation +++ at 3 i got a 2nd part of this job interview at steak n shake lol and then thursday is my graduation! ugh! im kinda nervous because i have a feeling i'm going to cry. specially when i see my mama and sister crying. plus my bestie is coming down w/her current boyfriend and we are all going out to the cheese cake factory after so that should be fun! so im tryna fast and lose some weight before that. umm yeah speaking of losing weight i was a 42w and 2XL and 3XL type shirts...im now 36W and L and sometimes XL shirts =] but to me im still a whale. everyone tells me ive lost SOOOO much weight but trust me bitch i havent seen it . so yeah moving on .....

how was everyones memorial day weekend? well mine was semi-okay. friday and saturday went to my favoriteee club CLOUD 9! its like the hood gay club lol and sunday went to see DANCE FLICK which was cornyyyy as ever. like some parts WERE funny but most of it was womp womp womp. so yeah i wouldn't recommend it. all i know is i wanna see Drag Me 2 Hell and the new HALLOWEEN 2 .. ugh! yes!

currently im single...not talking to anyone..kinda wish i was. ill admit im still not over my ex [fernando] specially since he keeps popping up in my life somehow. like the other day i come home from the gym & subway and put my shit down on the kitchen counter and i look to my right a little bit and see a palm beach library card that says "fernando m" on it .. im like wtf? then i look more around it and i see his drivers license and wallet and old cards and social sercurity shit im like WTF!!!! seriously is this a joke? and then my mom said my dad found it by my window out by the pool and i remember when nando use to sneek in he must of dropped it and we thought he lost it out in the city somewhere and its been outside my house since december? it was full of mildew but his ID and social sercurity was fine so now i got all that shit and got no idea what to do with it because i cant go give it to his family because they didnt know about us so ugh . oh yeah by the way he got out of jail .. and was sent to prison for 2 years ina half years . he will be released in december of 2011 . fucked up justice system right? i feel bad. because he would always tell me he couldn't handle prison but i dont know ima pray for him that he is safe and doesn't get ass-raped or any kinda sickness..or jumped. why am i still careing for him and still in love with him? i got no fucking clue. specially now he got a record...wtf ima do with that? and all my friends & family say FORGET him and drop him but i keep thinking of the times we spent together everyday and its like ugh! its soooo hard for me .

but then again ive got a little crush on this boy chris . yeah he's 17 and now a senior in highschool but i dont care hes so cute but he's also taken . ugh . that always happens to me i start diggin someone OUT my league or someone who is taken. my luck sucks i guess im not made for a relationship . but yeah and im most likely moving to tampa in september w/ my bestie and like i love the area and id love to start fresh but ima miss palm beach and miss my friends here and miss my life here. and im not fully ready for all that being away from my moms . so i dont know i need to get some balls and get over this heart ache and sadness i have going on . mk well ima end it here . comments would be good . im back so add me to your bloglist! laterrrrrrrrrr .

oh and here is a pic of nando . mugshot from dec.15th..when he was doing methadone and then the recent mugshot.. he looks SOOOOO much better now and he has color and looks grown . ugh i miss my bae =[
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Maurice Montgomery said...

Glenda? GLENDA?! clears throat.. yes hi, big mama on line 1.

here to break ur blog cherry, ur no longer a virgin

welcome back! >:D<

Adina Renée. said...

you lost hella weight hun, that's wonderful.

J-Jones said...

welcome bacc, bb. :] i tried looking fa you a few months ago, but you were like MIA. glad you're bacc though... i miss reading about you & ya days... remember them xanga days?? lol. good times, good times... i'm glad you're well, though... & you HAVE lost madd weight, bb. if you don't see that, it's ok... i'm not gonna judge you. i love you either way. big, small, fat, tall, skinny, little, anorexic [ok, maybe not that one, lol]... but yeaa... you get the idea.

that's madd crazy about the fernando & the wallet thingg... i was reading it like "damn, wtf?? his license?? his social security card??" that's some personal ass shit! idk what you should do with it either... maybe you should hold onto it. he is locced away now... =/