Monday, June 1, 2009

boring monday.

[eats cashews] blah im bored so i decided to blog . um yeah last night i went to my first strip club . it was a straight one so right when you walked in you smelt pussy . and of course my homegirls loving sitting close to watch the girls dance moves so the strippers come to me since im white and expect me to tip so i tipped like 5 different girls 2 bucks lol . not gunna lie tho some bitches make me wanna turn to the other side . haha . and of course there was hella fine thugs up in there but some were a hot mess and just straight raggedy! and ace hood broke ass was there lol pshh please....

grad

oh yeah ima graduate now. finally done with highschool. and nope i didnt cry! which was shocking...but it was hot as hell at that graduation thank god it was only 1 hour and 30 minutes lol. but my mom cryed and after my parents and friends and i went to the cheesecake factory got fat and then i went to project graduation at fun depot and played video games..did race cars and did laser tag til 5 in the morning because we were on lockdown lol and just hung out with my friends that ima probly not see for a little bit but yeah it was fun but now the next step is getting a job and going to community college. but im tryna focus more on losing my weight and getting a job but this fucking recession is not helping a bitch out at all . but ughh and now im 230lbs and 36w now im trying to get to 32w and 200lbs...sheesh but it sucks having to work out. im trying to push myself to work out 2hours and burn 450calories a day but it hurts after! ughh sucks being fat !

well wednesday im going to cloud nine which is my favorite gay club! its like the hood gay club. all the studs...trades...punks...lesbos and gay boys be in that muthafcker. even tho i'm like the only white person i dont care! love it! and i'm hoping i get my popular phasion zebra scarf before then! cuz i really wanna wear dat shit cuz its never been done. but yeah i saw the new twilight preview and must say looks good. specially that wolf boy. sexy ass. lmao! lemme stop! but i heard twilight won like EVERYTHING on the movie awards. figures. lol but yeah ima go and read my fellow bloggers. so like make sure you FOLLOW me mk ? and comments would be nice .. mk well later blogspot!

2 comments:

Adina Renée. said...

i wanna go to a strip club, but a male one, idk how i feel about bitches puttin' their pussy in my face, lol.

J-Jones said...

lol, i'm mad that you said the strip club smelled like straight pussy. that shit's nasty, yo. & what you mean cross to the other side? you're not bi anymore? =/ & bb, i know working out can be a pain... [that's exactly whyy i ain't been doing it, lol.] but if you wanna get down to a 32W, then, that's just what you're gonna have to do. STICC IT OUT! :] you's a strong young man. i know you can do it.