Thursday, June 4, 2009

typical thursday / new look !

so yeah to start shit off ... ummm i dont know what i was thinking when i just ate these 2 ice cream cones : now tomorrow ima have to work out for 2 hours . for some reason like i guess im losing weight on my body but my face remains the same . how the fuck do you work out your face...anyone know? ugh and i think ima do blonde highlights again to make my hair look a little different because i got alot of compliments when i did that so yeah lol.. anyways so me and my bestfriend lauren i guess aren't on good terms no more...why? well i told her i'm not ready for tampa. like financially. she expects me to have like 3,000+ dollars by sept.1st to move up there...i dont even got a job yet! nobody is hiring. economy sucks. and i got my cell phone bill plus gas plus car insurance..get the fuck outta here. so yeah i mean i did want too but its too much stress for me right now i just wanna relax...find a job and live life easily for a little bit. understandable...right?

um so yeah i have a date tomorrow night. yes i'm nervous. i always think of what happened to me like 2 years ago when i talked with this guy for like 2 weeks and we kinda made it official then we met in person...and he used me to mess around then he dumped me = well we aint gunna mess around or nothing but i'm scared he might say oh your chubby .. no thanks. honestly if that happens i'll probly stop talking to boys completely. i told em upfront my height and weight and he says he don't care about any of that but i've heard that line before...but i guess he might different. i'm hoping. lol well his name is lewis. he's cuban. you should hear his spanish accsent so cute. some stuff he doesn't know how to say it in english terms and usually that would annoy me but with him he makes it very cute lol . but yeah idk what we are doing tomorrow night but i guess he's coming with me on saturday to cloud 9. he's never been to a gay club and wants to go lolol and i know all the homos will be on him like flies on shit but whatever he aint my boyfriend lol i do like em tho. he's like i like the way your attitude is..so straight forward and how you dress lolol...he ain't seen nothing yet. but he's mad sweet yo he has me blushin all the time but im praying he's the same way in person...if not then ugh i give up on relationships. but here's a pic of him . tell me what yall think of him . i think he's a cutie . lol
l
but yeah thats about it . still job searching and doing the gym thing. i'm trying to swim and do the gym so i get double work out because im dieing to hit my goals! sheesh . but yeah ill end it here . comments would be good . ohh and every1 should download this album . i give 5/5. its very good. lolol i always thought that he did better without pretty ricky because he was the one with the voice . mk ciao !
p

3 comments:

Adina Renée. said...

have fun on your date & pleasure's album was a 3/5 to me, i still love his voice though.

J-Jones said...

that guy is pretty cute. whyy is it that the majority of the gay guys i know/see are good-looking?? & sweetie, there is nothing wrong with having a chubby face. so what you have cheeks... they're cute! but i guess it doesn't matter what i think. & i'm assuming you quit that one job you had a while ago?? it's been a while since we've talked, so i gotta catch myself up on things. & i agree with you... pleasure does so much better without pretty riccy. look how far he's going with his music... & where exactly are they?? well, we all know were spec is, lol. on mother fuccin' youtube posting stupid ass videos.

her. said...

pshh, hey boo! welcome back! :] i missed you too!
<3

hows it going?!

Anyways, your friend is handsome. It's Sunday, so you guys would've met last night? I hope everything went well! And I'm about to start working out, too. Well, when school starts back up. I don't want to necessarily change my body, but more just tone it. Like, tone my arms and my waist and stuff. Start eating healthier. blahblahblah, you know. I'm going to grow my hair back out, too. lmao. Not that any of that matters.

I've never really been too into Pleasure P, or Pretty Ricky for that matter. But, I think I'll check his album out.

<3